b.glam baby blog

Get the latest on b.glam baby press, fashions, & sales! Also, place to share stories about our kids, your kids, and all the cute things they do. And, of course, a place to b.glamorous!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

How fast they grow up


OK. I know that everyone always says "Don't blink, your kids will be grown up and out of the house sooner then you think." Well, I am realizing, much to my dismay, that it isn't far from the truth. Don't get me wrong, there are some days when I think to myself how much easier it will be when they are grown up and away at school or married with their own families. Then there will be time for my husband and I to do the things we have always wanted to do ALONE!!! This week I got a huge wake up call. My three kids brought home their school pictures. My oldest daughter looks 3 years older then she did in her picture last year! I almost cried. She looks so grown up that I almost think I am dreaming. My son finally smiled without his famous "pirate face" and his picture is adorable and my youngest daughter looks like a little angel. Where did the time go? We just had Halloween and I was still getting over the mad rush of costume shopping from LAST YEAR!! Next is Thanksgiving, then my son's birthday on November 29th and then, OH MY GOODNESS, IT IS CHRISTMAS!!!!! I think someone needs to invent a time warp so that we can go back in time to when our kids were babies and just think about all of the things we have already forgotten about. Such as, a funny thing they said, or something they did. Someone please get a move on and get it invented because pretty soon, they will be away at school or married with their own families.
Tricia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home