b.glam baby blog

Get the latest on b.glam baby press, fashions, & sales! Also, place to share stories about our kids, your kids, and all the cute things they do. And, of course, a place to b.glamorous!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Little Miss Loral's attitude!!!

Hello to all!! This is my first time blogging-ever. I have been reading a lot of blogs lately and I have found that the most amusing to me are the ones about children. I have two little tots myself-Loral my five year old daughter and Mason my two year old son. These two youngin's definitely keep me hopping-especially Loral. Everyone had always told me how laid back and sweet little girls are and that little boys were wiry balls of energy. Not so in my case. Loral is like a firecracker-she is constantly on the move and into everything, not to mention she sometimes has a sassy mouth.
Loral Annalise is the subject during many of our work day lunches-I have at least one Loral story for everyday of the week. A favorite among us b.glam baby girls is the famous "green pants" story. I bought her super cute beachy lime green capri pants(not to mention all the shirts and accessories to match) and she HATES them. When I say she HATES them, she really despises them. I have tried on many occasions to get her to wear them, but she just won't wear them. We were going to her first ever roller skating party, so I thought these pants would be perfect because they roll up and would be no danger to the four continually rolling wheels. Of course, when she walked in her room and saw them she immediately freaked OUT! "I'm not wearing those" she replied. Me thinking that I could outsmart a five year old replied back "Loral they're so cute and they're green. Money is green, your bedroom is green, God made grass and it's green". Quick as she could get it out she said right back to me "Well God didn't make those green pants and I'm not wearing them!!!" Take that Mommy. That's my Loral-even when I would like to wring her neck she still makes me laugh!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 20, 2007 at 10:23 AM , Blogger the b.glam baby gals said...

Tiffy, LOVE IT!!! Your little Loral is a firecracker...just love her to death! I'll make sure not to wear green pants around her:)
Meg

 
At July 23, 2007 at 8:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much work as Loral is, you will appreciate her decisiveness and her energy as she becomes a teenager,well maybe later. Anyway, she will be in control of her own life and not a follower and she will be ambitious with all that energy. What a great combination and outlook for her future. She is hard now, but she will be an amazing young adult.
I can't wait to see what she becomes,
Brandy

 
At October 27, 2007 at 11:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that I'm not the only one raising a quick-to-the-comeback, sassy little girl haha. Kids are very smart. Definitely more than we give them credit for. Your little girl sounds like the life of the party :-D
My daughter is much of the same and cracks me up. She can always put a smile on my face.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home