b.glam baby blog

Get the latest on b.glam baby press, fashions, & sales! Also, place to share stories about our kids, your kids, and all the cute things they do. And, of course, a place to b.glamorous!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Halloween Craze

It's that crazy time of year again! We have been having a countdown til trick or treat for the past ten days. The worst part of Halloween for me is the vats of candy sitting around. If it's there, I will eat it! How to hide it from the kiddies and most importantly myself, is the hardest. Loral is going to be her idol, Hannah Montana! She is so pumped to put on her wig and Hannah Montana shirt. Mason is going to be a vampire like Max, from Max and Ruby's Halloween. My husband Matt chose our Halloween costumes this year. A step up from the indecent ones we had last year, but not by much! This year we are going to be K-Fed and Britney. While Matt's costume was easy to put together, mine was a little more tricky. Should I be the innocent school girl look, the sexy diva look, or the I just shaved my head and am beginning to go crazy look! I am not going to tell yet what I have chosen because I don't want to give away my costume for those of you who are reading this and will be attending our annual Halloween bash!!! Stay tuned... I also wish everyone a safe and exciting Halloween and trick or treat. Bye for now.

2 Comments:

At October 30, 2007 at 3:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I would love to see your customes as k-fed and britney.i think maybe you should go for the innoncet schol girl look it seems like it would be much easier to put together, but thats for you to decided. It would be funny to go for the shaved head look.lol.

you student at treca
keisha kennedy

 
At November 6, 2007 at 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about Halloween it is a fun time of the year. Although I normaly dont dress up for it. I always hand out the candy to tricker treaters. The candy all around house for the week of beggars night is so tempting to eat. Even if you dont eat the candy you always run out before the end of Beggars Night. Its not fun tellng kids who's friends got good candy from you that you dont have any more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home