b.glam baby blog

Get the latest on b.glam baby press, fashions, & sales! Also, place to share stories about our kids, your kids, and all the cute things they do. And, of course, a place to b.glamorous!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

How important is Customer Service?

Customer Service....How importnat is it? Well, I am posing this question to the blog world out there because I feel it is VERY important!!! Let me tell you why - without great customer service, most places would just be "typical". In this day and age a "typical" place is EVERYWHERE! However, when you find a place with good customer service, you WILL come back - it is an almost guarantee!

I was a first hand recipient at two local Avon (Cleveland) places lately that had fabulous customer service!


Now, I have also had UNBELIEVABLE customer service at two business' that I use via the web. They are BlingWebArt.com (Aimee) that did our web site, and Merchant Moms (John) that maintains the back endof our website. Aimee & John are SAINTS and have helped us more than any human being could know! There is a place in web/teckkie Heaven for these two - and I will "gush" about them later....I have to try and keep on my current thought process...

SOOOO, I went to this local scrapbooking place in Avon - actually it is Elyria. It is called Scraptacular. I am trying to be a good Mom because my little gal, Callie, turns one on Saturday and I thought I should get my butt in gear and start "making memories" as they say... Well, I am like a fish out of water in there because I am pretty much clueless to this scrapbooking thing. So, I came in looking like a deer in headlights - knowing that the store closed in like 15 minutes and these people were going to HATE!!!! me. Well, boy did I get lucky when I met Linda. Linda is the new owner of Scraptacular and she could be the cutest thing in the world. She knew I was lost BIG TIME, but she was very diplomatic about it...She reminded me of one of my old boyfriends Mom. A "Mom" type but funny, hip, and made you feel as if you had been friends for years. She took me through everything and helped me get these great things that were called "pages in a pinch" (I think????) It was like the scrapbooking fairy came and said "I will cut all the items for you, give you a picture to follow, and pray that you are not that clueless to screw this one up!" Everything was pre-cut - ribbons and all and I just had to put it together - can you believe this stuff??? IT WAS FABTABULOUS!
Linda and I got to talking and starting swaping "owning our own business" stories and found out that we have a lot in common! She also has a blog that you can go to learn about all the "scrapbooking stuff" :) It is www.scraptacularblog.blogspot.com I have not been there yet, and that really shouldn't surprise anyone seeing that I am trying to do a years worth of scrapbooking in one week - it's not that easy...BELIEVE ME!!!

So, if you are in the area of Avon, Ohio go to Scraptacular at 5228 Detroit Road Elyris, Ohio. I can personally guarantee that you will get the best customer service around - especially if you get cute little Linda. Tell her Megan, the cupcake girl sent you - She will know what I mean...
I like to think those of us here at b.glam baby embody customer service and satisfaction. We couldn't be the company that we are now without it...Let us know what you think!
Happy Scrapping all of you...
oh...and I will tell you about the other local Avon restaurant with great customer service soon...check back - I know you are all anxiously waiting:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home