b.glam baby blog

Get the latest on b.glam baby press, fashions, & sales! Also, place to share stories about our kids, your kids, and all the cute things they do. And, of course, a place to b.glamorous!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hammin' it up for the b.glam cam






Griffin at 3 years old in his big bro shirt! Now he is 3 1/2

Callista at 6 months old in "I scream you scream shirt! Now she is 11 1/2 months old.

With all the summer fun going around, I know that most people don't have time to go out and have a photo shoot with their little gremlin! And, as we know, this is NOT an easy task. You first have to try and get them dressed, (in their b.glam best - OF COURSE!) making sure their are no remnants left of their breakfast, lunch, dinner, or the never ending snacks that they HAVE to have.

Then, the real fun begins....trying to keep them still - even better yet, look at the camera! But, you can be rewarded for all the fun(or shall we say torture:)) that you get from that one good picture!

Send them in to us at b.glam baby. We will post them on the site for all relative to see! Just click to the b.glam cam and see all the info.

I would personally enter my 2 little "bundles of joy", (See above) but I guess that would defeat the purpose of getting a FREE $50.00 gift card! I can just go and make my own darn shirt:)

Right now, we have some pictures up and Miss Kyleigh Marie is in the lead in her "sweet pea" onesie - a FABtabulous b.glam baby original. What a doll she is!

We are extending the voting till the last day of the month so that if anyone wants to add their little guy or gal, they will have some time. Then, the winner will be posted on the first day of August!

Join in on the fun and tell us your story and we will post it on the blog!

Best of Luck catching your baby/toddler/tween smiling or standing in one place at one time....We feel for you!

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2007 at 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I haven't taken any recent pictures with my kids in B.GLAM wear, but I will have to get on that. I do want to say though, that I love all of my B.GLAM wear. Not only do I get tons of compliments on how cute and unique my kids shirts are, but what I like best is how well they wash and stay looking new. Some shirts I have, have gone through two boys and still look great, that is unimaginable. The shirts are worth every penny when you can get so much use out of them and everyone notices how cute they are. I am a HUGE fan:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home